Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Not So Memorable Memorial Day

Usually I spend all Memorial Day weekend by a pool or at D's parents lake house. This year....not so much. For starters, D's parents sold their lake house over the winter (tragic I know!) so that was out. We only spent one day by the pool. The rest of the weekend was spent doing lots of activities absolutely nothing.

Friday, we went and saw Hangover 2. It was definitely funny, and if you enjoyed the first one I would recommend going to see it. However, in my opinion, the first one was funnier. There were some great one-liners in this movie, but it basically follows the same storyline as the first one.


Saturday D was gone most of the day at his soon-to-be brother-in-law's Bachelor Party. I spent the day watching Redbox movies and doing laundry (try not to be too jealous!)

Sunday started fairly lazy; however, we decided to make a trip to Home Depot to pick up some planting accessories. We had some plants out front that were dying dead. I also needed new hanging baskets because mine died awhile ago.

I clearly was not born with a green thumb. I definitely have to work hard to keep my plants alive.

That night, D and I got some sushi for dinner and stayed around the house.

Yesterday was our most exciting day of the whole weekend. We went over to my aunt's pool and laid out, had a few cocktails, did some swimming, and got a TAD sunburned.

Sorry I don't have any pictures from the weekend, BUT as you can see it was so thrilling I didn't have time to take pictures. :)

Hope everyone had a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment