Monday, May 16, 2011

Naked Palette

Sorry I have disappeared for the last few days! I've been in Charleston, and I didn't have my camera cord to upload any pictures!

I've been meaning to upload my review of Urban Decay's Naked Palette for quite some time (a few weeks); however, I got caught up getting ready to get out of town and honestly forgot (whoops!).

I will start by saying there is a reason this thing keeps selling out in stores. It's amazing! When I ordered mine it was sold out on Sephora's website. Now it says it is back in stock (with limited quantities). I ordered mine from Urban Decay's site. I was so excited when that box showed up on my doorstep. I had to force myself to take pictures before I dug right in.

It can consolidate almost all of your everyday (and even some weekend) eyeshadows into one easily organized palette.

It even comes with a small sample of Urban Decay's
Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

There are so many different looks you can create with this palette. Colors range from nudes to charcoals and grays. 

I'm seriously obsessed. I use it every single day.


The palette contains many different finishes including matte, shimmer, even a little glitter. I urge anyone that is a fan of neutral tone eyeshadows to RUN, not walk, to your closest Sephora store (if you don't have a store near you then go online to either Sephora or Urban Decay's site). 

xoxo,

2 comments: