Sunday, May 29, 2011

Vanishing Act

So sorry I've been MIA for the last few days. This week has been a little crazy but good. A lot of exciting things have been happening around here.

Last Saturday (not yesterday) we threw a birthday party for my mom to celebrate her turning the big 5-0 (sorry mom don't ground me for posting that on here)! It was good to see a lot of our family and friends. After some people had left, we ended up getting D's cornhole boards out and playing in the yard. Such a good time. Here are some pictures I took during the party:

My mother and I

Since the party was at my house, Scooter was invited.

My uncle's two little girls, Bella and Sophie.

Time for the cornhole boards to come out in the front yard.
Scooter came outside and watched from his bed. 

We had a blast at the party, so much so that D asked me if we could have a party like this every weekend. I think he liked being able to party at home and just walk down the hall to go to bed instead of the hassle of cabbing it home all the way from downtown. 


In other exciting news....D got a new job! While it's bittersweet for him to leave the company he's been with for so long, this is an amazing opportunity! He put in his two weeks notice, so he will start in a couple weeks. 

I promise I'll try not to disappear again! 

xoxo,

1 comment: