Friday, August 12, 2011

Whoops!

It's been over two weeks since my birthday, and I Just realized I forgot to show you guys what D got me.

Let me start by saying, I don't like surprises. If it's a real surprise that I know nothing about, then I love it. However, if there is a special occasion or someone tells me "I have a surprise for you" then I can't stand it. I just want to know! I love surprising people though so go figure.

Anyways, back to the birthday presents.

I've been lusting over a tortoise Michael Kors watch. I didn't have a specific one in mind. I already have a two-tone MK watch, so I wanted tortoise because it was totally different. I'm usually not very good at being subtle about what I want. I send Dustin an email listing 8-10 (or more) present ideas. He usually ends up getting something off of the list.

This year was no exception.

The first thing on my list was a tortoise MK watch and guess what showed up on my birthday??

That's right, this little beauty. I still have to get a link or two taken out, so I've only worn it once. I'm so excited because it's so completely different from my other watch.  


That's what my other watch looks like. As you can see, they are totally different. 

D also got me this little sweatshirt from Victoria's Secret. If there's one thing to know about me, it's that I love my comfy clothes.


Also, this was one of the things my parents got me:


Yup. I'm definitely getting older. However, I am really excited to get to using this! I really enjoy cooking and have had my eye on one of these babies for awhile! 

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. wow girl sounds like a great birthday! You should stop by my blog because I'm giving away a Bobbie Brown eye shadow compact :)

    ReplyDelete