Wednesday, August 3, 2011

24 isn't so exciting...

So my 24th birthday was last week. Wooho..wait 24? Number 1: I don't feel like I'm that old yet and Number 2: How anti-climactic is a 24th birthday? I can already vote, drink, smoke (even though I don't), and serve in the military; however, I still can't rent an SUV from a car rental.

Anyways, just thought I would share a few pictures from my birthday. I didn't take many pictures from the night we went out downtown. D wasn't feeling good, so we didn't stay out too late.

Thursday night (my birthday), D and I went to dinner at Texas de Brazil. Yum!


Here are a few pictures from our night out Friday night:




Here is further proof that I'm getting old and boring. This is one of the things my parents got me this year, and I was REALLY excited about it. D is excited about all the goodies I'll make him.



xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment