Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

After getting back from my trip to Nashville and the farm, I had a surprise engagement party for one of my best friends, Mandy.

The proposal happened on the 18th green at a golf course here in Memphis. Everyone was waiting inside the clubhouse to surprise them after she said "Yes!" He even had a short fireworks display that we could all see from the clubhouse for right after the proposal. It was such a special night celebrating two amazing people.


The decorated golf cart they drove into the clubhouse on

This sign was out on the green where the proposal took place.
Obviously the answer was YES!

Checking out her new bling

The groom to be

I am so happy for the two of them. D and I are going to dinner and a movie with them tomorrow night, and I can't wait to see them again! 

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment