Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Weather is Finally Great!!

After an unusually cold winter (for Memphis that is), I am so excited that the weather is finally getting warmer! I'm starting to finally believe that it's April! In celebration of this fabulous weather, D and I are heading downtown with some friends to go to a Memphis Redbirds game. (The Redbirds are Memphis' Minor League baseball team) I'm so excited at the thought of finally dusting off my sundresses and sandals. I may love clothes, BUT big sweaters, pants, and boots just aren't my style. So anything that combines my love of sports and sundresses is A-OK is my book! I can't wait to get out in this fabulous weather (I forgot how amazing 80+ degrees feels!) and see some good friends. I'm going to enjoy this pleasant, spring weather while I can because Memphis summers are notorious for being absolutely sweltering. Hope everyone is enjoying great weather where you are!


The Home of the Memphis Redbirds: AutoZone Park


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment