Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend (including my "accident")

Wow. What a weekend!

Friday was pretty low-key, so nothing too exciting to report. However, on Saturday one of my best friends was in town from Charleston, so of course that meant girls night out! It was such a crazy night. The Grizzlies won their game (which was IN Memphis) against the Spurs so Beale Street was jam-packed afterwards! But we fought through the crowds and off we went to our favorite bar on Beale Street, Silky O'Sullivans!

The "accident" I'm referring to is that I took about zero six pictures this WHOLE weekend. For those that know me, I am a picture nazi. Whenever I go anywhere or do anything I'm more than likely taking a picture. However, like I said I only had six pictures and they were all from downtown (girl's night). This means that D and I took ZERO pictures together on Easter. Zilch. Nada. Nope. Try again later. Oh well....I guess this means I get to wear my Easter dress again sometime soon and no one will know :)

Here's a couple pictures from our girl's night out:

  The girl on the left is the one that left me to move to Charleston...
Ignore the giant white dot on my eyeball. Not sure why that's there?

Some guys from a bachelor party decided to crash our picture.

I'm still in shock that I have zero pictures from Easter! Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter weekend!

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. At least the few pics you took turned out great. hehe, looks like you had a lot of fun. Hope you had a great Easter. Nice post

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete