Monday, April 18, 2011

Quick Trip to Nashvegas

I know it's been way too long since my last post...things have been a little hectic! My to-do list somehow kept getting longer. I felt like every time I checked one thing off, I had to add two more. However, this was one of the best weekends I've had in awhile! I got to see some of my favorite people. A good friend was in town from Florida (due to my to-do list I did not get to see him as much as I would have liked!). A group of us went out to a local bar and had a blast! I hate he had to move so far away!

My Florida Friend, Wes

My BFFFFF (I'm aware there are a few
extra F's in there), Alex

Just being silly since most of the boys were ignoring 
us and playing virtual golf!


BUT, the best part of the whole weekend was Saturday night. After a quick three hour drive up Interstate 40 to Nashville, it was time to celebrate one of my best friend's bachelorette parties! Woohoo! We had a small group of girls, but it was absolutely perfect! No drama, chick fights, drunk girls puking, dancing on bars. Perfect Girl's Night Out. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that Broadway is such a fun place to go out. I'm used to having a "party street" in Memphis (Beale), BUT Broadway is a pretty darn good time. The hardest part of the trip was leaving. A.) I absolutely love Nashville (I could see myself living there in a heartbeat!), B.) I was extremely sleepy (late night + pull out couch + early morning = long 3 hour drive back to Memphis), and C.) While I love seeing my friends that live there, I hate leaving them!!

The girls before heading Downtown

The bachelorette!! (I stole her veil for 
a couple pictures)

Thomas (who has also left me and 
moved to Nashville!) found us out downtown!

We accumulated a few props while we were out! 

After coming back to Memphis, I found out D was really sick :( We had to take him to the Minor Med last night. After filling prescriptions, pumping him full of Gatorade, and 2894626 countless hours of sleep, he's feeling a little better today. This boy NEVER gets sick (so not fair!), and he hates going to the doctor. When he told me he WANTED to go see a doctor, I knew this was for real.  Hopefully he gets better this week so we can watch the Grizzlies playoff games. (Still can't believe they won this weekend!! What a game!!)  


xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog...your pics with your friends are so cute and it looks like you had a great weekend. Following now!

    I have a fashion blog here in California
    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is very cool. Great blog and amazing posts! Really like your way to write.

    Kisses xoxo
    http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this looks fun! your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor D! I heard he was sick:( Hope he feels better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete