Monday, June 13, 2011

6 days!

I forgot to post my celebratory "one week until I leave for vacation" post yesterday, so today I will just have to be excited about my trip being one day closer.

In 6 days, I will be here...

Destin!!
One of my best friends and her husband live down there. He's in the Air Force and that's where they are currently stationed (nice place right?). I'm so excited to see her. I haven't seen her since my last trip to Destin in August! Her husband is currently deployed, but right before he left she found out that....She's pregnant!! I'm beyond happy for the two of them. 

A lot of my friends have gotten married; however, they haven't started popping out kids yet. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl so I can start shopping!

Last May at her rehearsal dinner

Last August when I was in Destin 
and got to see her! 

I can't wait to get out of Memphis for a bit and hit the beach! 

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment