Saturday, July 23, 2011

Guess Who's Back....Back Again?

Everyone loves a little old school Eminem throwback.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I just wanted to share some of my pictures from my trip to Nashville last weekend for the Nicki Minaj/Britney Spears concert.

BFFF, me, and Laura our first night in Nashville

Thomas, our handsome host for the weekend.

At Cabana in our own cabana...so yummy!

Outside Cabana with my girls

Sunday Funday at The Stage on Broadway

BFFF and I headed to Britney



Yay!!! Such a good concert!!

So I know that there are no pictures from the show itself. I tried (really hard!) but none of them turned out. They're all just blurs of lights and people. Just take my word for it...the concert was AMAZING!! The best way to describe it would be to say that it was like a dance party with thousands of my closest friends. 

Happy Saturday!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment