Monday, July 11, 2011

Fun for the 4th!

I actually had this post written days ago and forgot to finish/post it. Whoops :) Anyways, I love entertaining, so when my BFFF, Alex, came to me with the idea of having a little get together for the 4th I thought, why not?

Everyone met at my house for some appetizers, cocktails, and jello shots. Then some of us headed downtown to see some fireworks (my fave!)

We were running a little late so we watched most of the downtown Memphis fireworks from the car, but we decided to go to one of the hotel's rooftops so we could watch the Redbirds shoot off their fireworks after the game ended.

Here are a few photos from the night:

All the food! 

Chocolate covered pretzel sparklers 

Some of my girls

Laura and I

BFFF decked out in red, white, and blue

On the rooftop watching fireworks



xoxo,

1 comment: